Monthly Archives: April 2019
- log into you google account
- Go to google developers console by visiting https://console.developers.google.com
- select Enable APIS AND SERVICES
- Select Analytics API
- Enable the google Analytics API
- To get your client_secret.json follow the instruction at https://cloud.google.com/genomics/docs/how-tos/getting-started to create a project user the link “Go to the Manage resources page”
- Use the button Enable the API to create your service account
- copy the email address that was created for your service user
- Go to your Google Analytics account admin
- Under Account select User Management
- Select the option to add a user, add the email address for your service account
- Look for the gadash folder in the var/sasnapps folder to upload your client_secret.json
To find your Google Analytics follow the steps below:
- Log into your Google Analytics Account
- Go to your admin (google analytics admin can be found by clicking the settings icons)
- under View click view settings
- Your view ID will be under Basic Settings
This is the official user Guide for MarketingMix .The user guide is for the lastest release .
In the last year we have observed a rapid increase in the number of bots targeting Magento 2 website with spam bots been the most frequent.
Spam bots target forms that sends emails. Magento 2 spam bots mostly create fake user accounts and fake newsletter subscribers . The aim of spam bots is generally to get your website to send mail on the behalf of an hacker/Spammer , Search your website for vulnerabilities , gain access to your website data/resources and collect your email address. Spam bots can harm your website reputation , slow down your website thus creating a poor user experience for legitimate customers . Bots can also have a negative effect on your SEO.
There is no foolproof ways to keep bot of your website as hackers develop new methods everyday . Below are some steps to eliminate almost all bots, if you have implemented the steps below and you still continue to have issue send us a message so we can do a custom audit on your website.